Two-floored cottage is situated in a small village called Kovarov, which is cca 400 metres far from Lipno lake shore. To the nearest restaurant it is approximately 100 metres, shopping is possible in a small city called Frymburk (distance cca 8 km). There is big garden with beautiful view on Lipno lake. Our cottage is suitable for nice family holidays with small children. In Frymburk you can buy fishing permit.
Along the Lipno lake shore were built numbers of cycling tracks. In cities Frymburk and Lipno nad Vltavou you can hire a bike or roller-skates so you can test a lot of kilometers of new built tracks. You can try also many other interesting attractions there, for example bobsleigh riding, go-karts riding or horse riding.
In a nearby neigbourhood you can visit many historical sights in cities Cesky Krumlov, Vyssi Brod or Zlata Koruna etc. Recommended is city Cesky Krumlov (in UNESCO World heritage from 1992) with really famous medieval beautiful castle, second most visited place in Czech Republic.
Cottage capacity and description:
- Downstairs: living room with stool and two chairs, nice big fireplace and satellite TV set, bathroom with shower and wash-bowl, separate WC, big dining-room with kitchen (electrical and microwave oven, tea and coffee-pot), terrace, big entrance hall with fridge.
- Upstairs: 3 bedrooms 2+2+4 beds (you can go through these bedrooms), balcony, terrace with beautiful view on Lipno lake. Outside is parking place for 3-4 cars, fireplace with several seats.
- Pets: are allowed for additional charge 20 EUR
- Food: your own - you can cook in the kitchen, restaurant is only 100 metres far.
- Accomodation in our cottage is available only from end of June till beginning of September
- Distance to Lipno lake is only cca 400 metres
- Possibility of fishing in Lipno lake (fishing permit can be bought in city Frymburk)
- Opportunity for making trips to the central of Sumava forest (Schwarzenberg channel, Vitkuv kamen), cycling on tracks around Lipno lake available, historical places in Cesky Krumlov, Vyssi Brod and Zlata Koruna
We are happy to invite you to our beautiful cottage and we wish you calm and pleasant stay in this beautiful place.